Matthew: King Messiah
Out of the Heart
1. What is the relationship between being condemned by our words and being justified by our words?
2. How does our speech and our works demonstrate salvation by grace through faith?
3. When was the last time you analyzed carefully the categories of speech that come out of your mouth?
4. What does the phrase bridling our tongue mean?
5. If someone analyzed all of the words that come our of your moth this last week, would they conclude that you are a good tree or a bad tree?